Well it's late

What have I been doing neglecting you?? Haha ... Well this ll be stream of consciousness tonight thank you for being here so much


It's been crazy but I do believe I am figuring things out. I am discovering everyday better and better of what I want ! And I just need to pursue the things I really do. This is the sad/scary part: what I most want to do, I am so afraid to even think of because it is so great and awesome and I am scared of it. I am scared to even think of what I really want because it over whelms me like I think I don't deserve that which I really want or I am scared about all the supposed hurdles I may or may not face along the way. I am planning on leaving early this morning to try to get this "job" in Vegas I got called about and wanted to meet with me today (wed) but I wasn't planning on being back in town til fri but decided a few hours ago that yeah... I need to hit it up so. I think I'm gonna wake up in a couple and head out u know. 


Anyway. Everything is changing and in a good way I can safely assume ! I have to pee but I am sitting outside in gmas backyard which is really nice no wind just cool breeze and neighbors pond/fountain which may be making me need to pee but I don't know. Lol it's 1:43 ! Well goodness is presently in myself these are the days I've been waiting for.

Is it and it is true that sun has moved into gemini! This is def my best time of year. Have a beautiful night to the universe from me to you

Comments

Popular Posts