This life gets better and better

Everyday, it truly does.


Oh wow.

I am eternally truly blessed so blessed in my life and so greatful for this moment and for everything that this life has brought me to.

I am so happy because I have God inside of me. 

I don't have to worry because this God creator is writing this, my life. I have support and love from every corner of the galaxy

And it is on this day that I am to recognize this and 

Am recognizing this as I write

The things I need and those I don't.

I am just blessed and to acknowledge that is what my life is really about.


I am soooooo thankful for this journey and this gift of me this girl I am this thing that I am creating the woman that my journey is all about this force this essence


I was born to become a woman. a real woman, and I am one.

This recognition of her growth

Her God coming alive

Maybe this is it, the awakening of the divine feminine,
Was it me all along?

The signs all lead to yes on a road traveled presently

Which is whatever it may be

The now moment is the ever changing current like the current of the ocean

So blessed to be present because it is now when I am able to say and create my deepest truths

This creator comes out now

Present

Say what I want to say, do what I want to do, be what I want to be live independently

Happily succeed in the degree of three

Peace
Xx
B-


Thanks for reading lover muah muah best best best means a lot u know it .;)



Comments

Popular Posts