To be who you are you have to be every moment

You must continually check yourself and question yourself and keep your god inside running the show. You are supremely more powerful than you care to recognize. And that is fine. You are not doing harm by not realizing what power you hold. But you are doing yourself a disservice. You see, you are already in the golden age, the Age of Enlightenment, the age of aquarius is here and we are in it. It is up to you, you have choice and you must continue following your hearts truest desires. Be true to yourself, because only you sleep in your own head. 
You must allow the truth to flow outward from you at all times.

One thing that I don't think I can ever or ever will give up, is acting. It's like. Everyday I come back to this place or not everyday but often, and I hear next door these 2 boys are talking to their mom - they had just been filming all day - the older son is doing work on a film for a festival. 
I guess this guy reads scripts often. It's based on a true story, the best script he's ever read. Haha just trippy cause u know. Stuff like that happens I guess like coincidental type stuff. Anyway. 


Here I am just living. Just being this expression and expressing it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3

Popular Posts