A new day is everyday

Every day changes
Every day there is something different

Every day is something new

No two days are ever alike

You are a beautiful and wondrous soul

I am blessed to know you and be in your presence

Thankful for this blessed life and all these people in it.

I am embarking on a new journey

Today I started a new job! Hahaa how weird. Just something to keep me busy interim.

However still looking to move forward in this process

The days are nice here in my new home

I am rather happy
I have a kitty cat to play with
And get to do my own thing for the most part

It's fun, it's new it's a change

I am ready for the next
Phase in my journey wherever this will take me next

I know that nocturnal will be here before I know it, marking a most beautiful change in my life, for the best! If it wasn't for that experience, I wouldn't be here today.

Thank you God and Universe
With vision,
B-

Comments

Popular Posts