If I wasn't being me [me, an interlude]

I wouldn't know who I'd be

Recognize the joy flowing gleefully 

You see that when I speak it's sweet discreet 

Asleep the treaty

Goin on a flow the direction I don't know but I do not really care my eyes just stare into the glare I am aware
But don't mistake that for a rare happenin
I spend my days upon the ways described the phase we plays a daze
You see this speak flows sweet from me through teeth oh sheep no longer sleep these days the games they fade away in gray the rain has come to claim the pain
Erase the face of hatred and ill see your ass in space
Cause we living this beginning as the Intergalactic human race
I stand awake forever greatful god created me to be here I just wish to prophecy you to a dimension here it's clear you should be living out your dreams so to speak with a wink concrete the scene for me I plead your life be lived this way so play all day release the blaze


I love you!!!!!! And you and you and you and you forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and always and never not never always always always always always all ways all ways

Comments

Popular Posts