Not better than you best to me

I have the best life
The best hair 
The best curves
The best style 
The best art
The best voice
The best moves
The best ideas
The best adventures
The best schedule (this is where my poem started)
I get off early in time to be with mine 
And in this time I have time to do with mine
And I see her self and 
the vision she holds 
and the wealth that's 
persuading the souls
 around her 
without a doubt 
 I'm sending scenes 
quick from these vocal speaks 
its seen 
that the degree
 however coming quickly 
I bequeathed it 
immediately freed 
from all decrees
and was freed 
from all the bs 
it seems 
and so to speak
 I am here 
leaking it 
so you can form your own design of work .
Love
Light Energy
You
Power
Here 
Now
Soul 
Transform
Open Heart
Wise
Thank You
Infinite
Bless You In All Ways

This is a universal transmission.


Comments

Popular Posts