Good morning children of the sun

You may not realize yet 
That today is a brand new day in your world
Today as does everyday mark a new beginning
You are free to go about things not as you have yesterday, differently. No previous day holds effect over the occurrences herein
Behold your light as you travel on your own journey
Feel as though you have everything to give quite correctly you do
And you have ages and aeons to give 
This is about you or moreso about me and have we ever been not one not the same or have we ever drifted apart.
In the comfort of this body I reside inside your soul
I delineate only in a thought and though you do not always hold steadfast the image I place in your head sometimes you do see correctly through my eyes and those times are the times when it is that you are recognizing the present the gift the presence the moment the unifying connection between all that is: we are here in the now this means that we are all here and now at any moment you may just : telephone a person and all of a sudden ring ring ring hello? Hi
It is I 
And it has always been and you remember too.

Comments

Popular Posts