Have a dopeass day

You are in my life, that is dope!
I think quite highly of you just so you know like pretty much you are legit and I just think you should know
This is me reminding you of your awesomeness you know cause sometimes life happens and you forget to sit the fuck back and be like damn this is me this is all me wtf you know? U deserve it. You deserve to know how the shit you are and here I am saying it now


So go out and fuckin do some shit go out and represent for us go represent and be who the fuck you are in this world of who the fuck evers and what have yous.

Any way . Just be about it be about you and discovery and your own deal and toot your own horn and blow your whistle this is your life and every day you do you are living the authenticity that is your gift.

Respect love peace and unity
In order, plur
<3 good vibes all the time you're a dime top of the line

Comments

Popular Posts