I have some things to say

Some truths to express and yet I am vastly concerned with those that read and their perception of me and these truths but in truth I must leave that all uncertain ness aside and do and express because if I do not share my truth, it becomes hard for me to imagine that you could share yours . I must be to you how I wish you would be to me and in that I will receive as I have given. 
So I am deciding to not keep any secrets . To give you that which you ask of because there is nothing in reality but truth. 
Because I have been made to feel ashamed in certain instances in the past of who I am, I am able to be here in presence to tell you, they do not matter. This is not between you and them this is between you and god your god or version of. 
The purpose of this blog is to provide truth, insight, and knowledge to a world of lies, oppression and ignorance. To complete the whole, add the missing pieces to the puzzle. Think now that the world that for so long has been in covered in shadow is now aware and in presence of the light. 
This is the act of completion.
You in this now moment complete your destiny.

Comments

Popular Posts