Thursday night

My calling

Wow what a whirlwind the last month has been so much has changed, I guess when things are right, they are right. 
And they keep progressing to the best most forwardest
Nothing will ever stay the same exact
Forever variances always. To a more honest expression of you.

You are at present realizing what is most important to you, and your journey is about to change, yet you know that it will always evolve and you keep showing up for what is next
And you do know
and you do not Know 
At the same time
Both/all instances occur
Constantly/always
Literally in every scenario 
And when you realize this you are at peace
All realities exist so you don't need to worry
Keep your frame of reference where you would like it to be, you control it, except you forget a lot and fall into a "routine" or "ego reaction" and just do as you feel you should instead of the first remembering that
You
Do. Control it

This dream and everything in and around it
Of course you know this so why don't you use it everyday 
Making a commitment to a change in a way of life is a big thing, but it's like you just need to do things if you want to do things. 






Hi god and universe! Here I am you know living as usual. And writing and I really feel right now I am in my prime of life and I just am looking for that moment and I still hold all those dreams like they are meant to be one day I just do not have any idea of what my this life is going to be but I am sure my higher self created some divine master plan.
I guess that leaves me with no reason to worry

It starts with being honest with yourself
It goes from there


Comments

Popular Posts