Hi I'm brittney

Lol this is my universe. I am love and light and beauty and wisdom.
I am truth and I come in truth and peace in this life. And I am here to aid a global ascension.

We have been shifting for years now.

You have been given a divine gift and you are to remember that now

You remember now how to use it and to cultivate it
You remember all this and more because you are accessing higher spritual realms delivering you messages and you transmit them here
Grab it from above in the collective it is here for all whatever you need as long as you need it
All this access is at my fingertips f***ing literally
You are blessed and whole complete and one
So be it
It is abou exercising your right. you're right, to freedom . Exactly

You express your I am right 
Through this thing called commerce
Commerce is the space we operate in our daily lives. It is a demention (see that) dimension . Commerce is an intangibly-based collective reality in which we seem to hold some type of weight in which does not actually exist. It is a realm which has been created by us for us possibly changed over the years but so is the case with all of history however her e it is we are here now


And life is a complete creation of our sub un and semi conscious minds. we have all co created it


I am here to shine light
To speak truth
To love completely
To let go
To be free 

I am just transmitting as I receive. Thank you for coming to read and being divinely inspired by the creator in you .

Comments

Popular Posts