Pretty much your just going to look back on this

And be like omg what in thee hay b was on some other level ish! U kna!? 
Like no doubt tho!
Haha giggety
So. Ya I am .
Ha I wonder if things that I think they go to the collective unconscious where at that point anyone accessing may be able to steal that idea and make it their own. However it is all up to the perspective or come from you are having or coming from

Coming from goodness it will be in goodness
Coming from fear you will be in fear
Coming from love you will experience love
Coming from envy you will experience envy
It starts with your position first then reciprocates back
It is about you being good first and always
Being the first to say it about everything .
So as long as you were the first as in I was the originator I have all love because I know it was all from the now perfect soul love connection moment.
And that we are one their and so all good things must come from that space. So be it.
You are perfect whole and complete so be it.
You are love so be it. You are amazing so be it.
You live your life to the best you
Can everyday so be it
You radiate god love abundance peace and joy so be it
I love you.
Namaste

Comments

Popular Posts