There are some things I haven't really been talking to you about

Oh this life. What a trip rite. 

I don't feel so good today. This life is crazy and kind of stressing me out. I am not where I want to be I have one or 2 good things going for me and that's it. I don't know if moving would change things . I like who I live with and that's about the only thing keeping me here sane together
All the rest of the shit tho. Ready for a change. There are avenues for me to be pursuing and I have been afraid to traverse them. Truly afraid. Afraid of what my life will look like if I just go out and do the crazy shit that I want. I feel lost and confused as usual. A little sad for the things I really wanted to do but because of circumstances have missed out on. This really affects me. 
I do not exactly know what I am supposed to do. I am kind of at this place waiting for divine direction to come upon and lead me. I know it is there however maybe my ears have been hearing the direction and my mind has been to scared to take action. 
That's where I am right now. Not necessarily a cheery life is perfect post, I know that it is, but right now my vision is blurred by everything I have and have not accomplished. 

Comments

Popular Posts