You are my loves and I am here to guide you

This is what life is about imagining your wildest dreams come true
You can do it because of who you are
And after ages and time periods of less that love we travel back home into our natural state 
I assure you that everything you are doing is right on time 
You are wonderful and beautiful and strong and caring and amazing and full of light and love and energy and it is yours to give. I know with years of programming (this co-reality we all have and our collective beliefs u know society )
It becomes a responsibility to wake urself up and ultimately if you really want to you can and will. I mean think of anytime you wanted something enough you taught yourself to friend it not fear it and somehow it seemed to work out
Just a thought 
Anyway
I like to share my vision with you of the world we all live in where we are all sharing caring and loving and respecting
And I see it here and now in my presence and I definitely feel it
And I know you and others do to.
So thank you for holding our vision
Your loving leader
Merkaba

Comments

Popular Posts