This is the b's blog

Hey girl hey
Just to say
This is all me
I decree it clearly
For all to see
Do I speak for thee
I see it we 

Let your heart out let it open up and be you positively and say what needs to be said and pursue your wild imagination if you have seen it and like it then hold truth in vision and see it as so it already was and so it is and can be if you so choose
It is constantly about your choice and you do now recognize this I am sure
This much you know you are growing and recognizing that which used to be but no longer is
Your time is now and you are our love you are out here on this earth for a reason 
Some reason 
And maybe it's the we the she the he
It be 


Anyway I just say what I feel and feel what I say and express it this way and I hope it can be Inspiring to some of yall

Comments

Popular Posts