Finding myself divinely inspired

It comes at times.
Happy to meet u here although not sure what I'm up doing just had the inspiration so I am here and enjoying the moment relaxing a lot of things are happening isn't it all happening all the time really any way
I know ur true power
I know that it exists and only you place the limit on urself if u say it doesn't. I'm tired but recognizing some cognicence telling me to write well happy ur here thanks for this all this . 
I'm just gonna enjoy me so enjoy you 
Be free forgive love share care be kind and be honest 
I don't know why I write sometimes but this is it sometimes 
Ppl at work that used to know when I rapped ha r like spit n I'm like uh cause all my shit is fairly old I mean I haven't written in a spoken word or rap scheme since like 0-9 '10. Ha n I was like dang I should write new shit n then I'm like ha the new shit I write they are gonna be like uh lulz wut n I'm just gonna be like uh why do I even do this just to have u not get it but maybe they will get it I am creating a scenario that may or may not happen. Well I should write new shit like that none the less it's just my lyrics have evolved its more of like a singy trancy or vocal on electro house beat kind of what I like I just want to have my voice sing in my voice language and then create some new type of music to it live elec instru free flow feel vibes type thing. It's something new that hasn't necessarily been defined or created yet but in the vein of electronic music I guess but the next level whatever comes after that.
I guess I could just write like what's my life write now rite now or like it would be dope to write a 2014 song then have it come true like the things I see myself doing or would like to see myself doing just write it then it would happen ahah duh
Tangents but this is me her b flow free good writing usually comes well for me at this point it's just a string stream of consciousness with every word actually holding more meaning than may be present at first glance. 
Well it has been a pleasure all I can say is make the most best of this year the rest of it. From now til the end just be completely in the moment write what u feel follow ur intuition be aware of everything because what u are really looking for will divinely show up

Comments

Popular Posts