My idea is that

It just Inspires you to be you yourself beautiful loving kind willful generous
That's what I idea of is that in my life I always offered that smile that word that any thing that you recognized and that brought you to here and now and how that really feels perfect your you like a déjà vu and you know where you are headed because this is it.
That I remind you of love and your true self that I make you think of being the best you and that you maybe do something to make you happier not any one else just consciously do something one thing one time a day for the soul essence being existing through you do it for that expression whatever it may define itself as to you.
Basically I am this recognition of you- life, and I play it back and sometimes make my own and resonate it out like now.
This is some new shit this is some shit like dang what brittneys cool she's just been writing like this for so long that it comes out and it's weird but I can hear her and youved developed your own sound of my voice in your head when u read this 
And it's just different like everything about it. Well anyway 
Glad you like thanks and keep doing whatever it is you want to do because this is your life this is your dream you are creating it all you are perfect the end.

Comments

Popular Posts