This dream

It seems it can take over 
And only later do u realize it had the hold reign 
And what can you do or do you do
You consciously change now in the moment
And decide you make it better from. This point on
It feels like I've just been running this race n then I settle in for a minute only to know that shortly I have to race again never fully enjoying the break. 
I now can change the tale the dream what ever that shit is I guess 
So now it is 
My beautiful world and I can create all that I wish out of this beautiful world
This beautiful world contains all my beautiful creations who deserve love and only love from me
And if I ever act backwards from that it is unconscious ego driven taking over the body mind vessel vehicle
Not I
How many times can u say sorry for stupid shit
How many times do u make a mistake again and again
What becomes learned
A realization it could have been what we you decided it to be
The power was in your hands the whole time
It was your power to wake up and change it 
However
You fell back asleep into it letting it control you
Come out of it now
This is your control
This is who you are
Born to reign
After 25 years of thinking like her so does she become her
Peace be on earth now
Vibrating through everyone everywhere I know this is now truth 

Comments

Popular Posts