Be ahead of the time

If there is something u want to do but u haven't seen others do it so ur like maybe I feel kind of weird doing it. That's when u gotta do it because it is good. It is something that u haven't seen and therefore your own creation and I know that the world has done a good job at confusing you, me, on purpose, making me think that what I come up with is wrong or not as good as something as someone else has come up with. 
but the truth is that the things that you create are real and they are You, and to deny that is to deny your soul, the very essence of that which has caused u into existence.
If u haven't seen it done before do it
If u think maybe u will look weird do it
If u aren't sure because u are wondering what ppl will think do it
Just do you and be you. That is what the truth is about. About you being a full out on point expression of your self.
And I love that about you
Who cares what the world thinks? When the world kills itself you will be wishing dang I wish I just didn't care because now I see it doesn't matter. 
Things will always change and you will always have a new chance in the now presence to do a new you thing
Take the risks this is what I mean that when u do you are letting out something of essence intangibility into the real creational world which is what your power is.

Comments

Popular Posts