Inspiration comes in the rarest places

Happiness is here oh em hee this weather is feeling free and I can see so far for me it must be that we far so free and we decree and I sit here with glee upon a tree and I'm listening closely I have attention mostly Dopely you know me as what we be doing today here and now I must allow the rhyme of time to kick the line fly by my disguise at night alright it seems we be in this dream all these teams what it means who we please and then freeze hell will see falling quickly jumping that stream I fall and complete see no more deceit far as my eyes can reach I only beseech oh meet this freedom I said free love I said be one I said here we come I said dream on I said believe on I said bring it on cause we won't stay here for long
What rhymes with time right
Beeeep ohh beep beep beeeep 
Beeeep beeep beeep beeeeeeep beeeep beeep beeep bee beeep beep beep beeep bee beeep

Comments

Popular Posts