What is it I do that is so .....

I mean what is it what is it
Whatever
Is this the life I am supposed to have been well this is the life u are regardless

So the lesson is there, it is here. There is the you that you can connect with here and now with all the little things you want all in one place all in one spot 

You can use me to guide you as a reference point I will use my skills to accomplish what needs being done in te relationship will you love the bad love
Yes
It's answered itself
So there 

Be still my child be at peace
Let your inner soul rest you have done great work be with your inner souls good vibes and let it all come to you. 
The truth is you can now express yourself
And the truth is you should
You should be honest
Like
Who tf really gon read this lmfao rotfl 



Comments

Popular Posts