I'm here

It's so that this has changed as have I and I have this commitment to self to writing and sharing and being and you know it's like 99% of the time now I'm in it . Recapping is the last step. Well I just want u to know I'm doing well and I know that I am supposed to be the me that I am meant to be and to follow those things I have waited on forgotten. For so long they never lose you, you will always hold on to something until you move through it

It's about doing all those things you ever wanted to do
Those things that make you feel excitement and joy.

Especially make you feel who
You are which is
Creation life-force energy god
We are one united with

So
Remember the future
Remember it as it has happened in your dreams wild as they may be already
Remember the future so it may come
True
Remember that all is real and so you must only align your thoughts with that which you wish to bring into your reality
We all have this control over our own experience your choice is your control 
The more choices "I" makes the more "I" presents itself in the moments
Makes it magical surreal beautiful 
Perfect
 your will

Comments

Popular Posts