The vision I hold of the future

Is one of full love awakening and happiness it is
Us now all at one instant remembering at once we are all the one the one is like this one thing we all are it is simple 
Maybe reset and it will make more sense
You need to come back to this less complicated way of thinking of living
Know that you are perfect right now and as you know this you create it so keep it and be it and share it and care for it
And it will continue it's journey for you with your nurture we
All instantly look at each other in the face of "loss" and realize
It brings you maybe to tears or to speechlessness or to joy
It is utter simplistic perfection realization
It all makes sense you have nothing to fear and this goes on forever
It is a fun game but sometimes we all get really involved in games take a look at society tv media 
So remember what really matters is the love you are sending out and putting out to the universe to god to whatever you look high to. I do not discriminate I love you just the same. You are me and I wish for me freedom so I grant that to you.

Comments

Popular Posts