Write because it means something to you

Writing means something to me
It is my communication
Ever since I was young I was good at or or say better at it than math it came easier to me writing and communicating to you 
It is easier for me to write sometimes because if I talk or when I talk about things sometimes I am passionate about my voice will get in the way. With this I have a voice you can listen to it clearly it is my writing voice . My writing voice says things more matter of face and my speaking voice is way more emotional 
Sometimes with the things I speak about I like the sound of the matter of fact ness that comes from the written. 
If I tried to even say this it would have come out completely different I might even ended up talking about something else like what is my message it always comes to that
My message is that this occurs
This can occur this has potentiality to occur 
Everything that I am and all that you are receiving from this this is all from the realm of possibility.
Everything is easy and a possibility of your life it is more just like a thought away
I like to say these things and remind you of these things because I am more so just reminding myself of what I need to do and remember which is that
I am on a journey and this moment is to be cherished wholly by my experience of it
And to love every moment of what you experience because that is how you generate your own powerhouse
You can become your own energy source by your thoughts and actions 
They are your fuel 
Remember me you that whatever we want on our journey we can have 
This is the point of our journey to figure out what we want and decide and be thankful for them and experience them
The rest just happens
You trust yourself
That is important too.
No matter what at the end of the day it is you that you go inside to sleep to
And you can and will find safety there. Practice. 
You have the will to allow things to affect you you have the power to create your own situation stay in control
Operate in control
At least of your you
That is as much as is required of you
Simply control your you
Communicate with the you inside which will help your you outside which is the reflection the outside experience situations
I got a go pro like 2 months a go now but I haven't used it in the last few weeks it is
I have let something else do the controlling of me I guess you could say that is really what I have realized
It is time now for me to take back control
Of my me and life
It has actually been too long
But now since I am here realizing and remembering it does feel good
It feels better 
This is your power 

Comments

Popular Posts