Words on a canvas

Basically what happened was one day I started writing in this book

I called it the manifestation book
And I wrote in beautiful handwriting that I liked and thought looked so pretty and neat
I wrote things in there that I wished I was seeing myself as already that.
And over a period of, now damn, 7 years we/she/I evolved. And some things have happened. Some things so crystal clearly exactly as I stated and Migla if you remember back in the day ... I swear if u saw me now, it's been a min but yeah u would know what I mean

Some stuff has not yet occurred
I guess maybe for some reason I should go back to that place
The first place I ran from?
Full circle?
Why?
Lol closure?

It's weird what if people go back and try to read this, I don't know it could even be right now some one reading my lol closure and most I mean here it is I thinks that you are going to read it in my
Voice which is like a little me laugh that lol is that laugh sound but what if someone reading this is like what is lol like in the future hopefully this will exist and they'll be like oh yeah she was laughing that's what it meant back in the day but what if ppl now are translating stuff from back then but are just making stuff up or may not necessarily be resonating with the correct translation of something it's totally possible
You may not exactly read this as I think but I guess the purpose of writing is to convey a memory for some reason? Like when am I going to ever come back to this? Maybe it has some purpose and I just can't yet see it

I am sure this will make more sense the more time goes by

Sometimes stuff is weird like that

Ahead of it's time

Deadmau5 for example ppl think he's a whatever you wanna call it but I actually think he is probably a really nice person if you took the time to be a really nice person to him and treated him how you want to be treated, he really only plays people's hate games with them bc he's a good troll but I think he typically has a point although there may be an instance where I have not agreed cant exactly think of it but for the most part he is actually just calling out whatever you want to call it people and then he pretends to be them for laughs and so its an inside joke to those that get it and a troll to those that don't .

Comments

Popular Posts