Live your life

There is much purpose to your life and it is so important that you keep living doing being just as you are just as the I really don't give a fuck being that you are because. Ultimately nothing going on right now will matter in time. So fuck off politely. You don't gotta worry About shit. I'm happy to be living this life even though I don't always realize or remember how amazing that often it is. I have my kitty cat and my man in bed next to me on my day off and I am sure this is the good life. Right now shit is going on but I am here in a pleasurable happiness. 
I love you. Thank you for resonating and being on that level. It is I that keeps going for the sake of I, thee I.
It's important to keep being and doing you because of I that resonates. You matter you fuxkin matter even with the all that you are. You give a creativity that is unparalleled. Be the happy being baby you are .
I dreamed of you last night ! Watched a show with your name and oh the memories! What a pleasant past sometimes I have lived. Twas nice. Have a perfect day enjoy your being.

Comments

Popular Posts