Take a vacation

Do you remember who you are? 
I mean it's been some time since you've been here to write how do I know what you are going to say is good or what I want to hear and if it's not what I want to hear then surely I don't want to hear it 
I only want to hear a beautiful perfect version of it with me as the starring role is that too much to ask I certainly hope not oh and by the way only the truth only real vibes will be accepted from my ears and I do like when you just are who you are bc that feels really good and obviously I like when you are doing what you are doing what ever that is so just go with it
It's cool to know that I inspire you in this way and honestly it is just me that I write to and that you vibe with this and align with this I say peace to you and keep being the highes most divinest you give love to every one
Just give every one a hug instead
Tell them you love them
Do it every day all the time
I love you
What is this world if not love
Maybe we weren't told the truth about where we come from
What if we actually really know we on the inside the u that's inside you u know and wha if all these ppl around us tryna tell us what they think it is but they were only told what the last people wanted them to know so maybe just think it for you whatever it is and that's probably right . no one has done what you are doing yet . your life has yet to be lived . know that you make every choice you make for a reason . and obviously you wanted the things to happen the way they did. Let them be in the past 
And be present now
Receive presents now
presence  gift
Thank you I love you
Good vibes all the time 

Comments

Popular Posts