Good morning god and universe gv!

Gv my new initial for good vibes cause I think it's getting overused by the masses not that's necessarily a bad thing haha anyway do you ever notice you have been doing something a long time and then all of a sudden others start catching on about it's the new trend and you are like hm . Oh well interesting just it's own. This is what I do sometimes I just write to god and universe all of you and me like my little journal entry . My nana used to keep journals and I feel writing is something I inherited from her. Her name was betty and she really was a betty. I am happy that I come from her. My mom too is a cute nice lady and a nice mom and I am really lucky that she is my mom. I am up early today it's Saturday and so my free day being up early is enjoyable it's like my birthday. 
Lol gv all te time which could also mean give all the time which is in the same vein! How interesting, eh?
I thank you so much g&u!!! This life is crazy I love my family all my friends and people I have ever made eye contact with or been in presence of gv to you because you crossed my path you must be rad and I send my unconditional love all over earth and out to the infinity~~~~~~|~|~||~

I love you all and I love life and these are all such good vibess
Yee yee bb lol see this gv post 
It's more been my mantra since I was like 18-19 but how hilarious when art imitates you! I guess the only thing to do is laugh and embrace it and know that all is bound to come out in the wash and why wouldn't it. Truth will always prevail and I only take credit for what I truly feel and I consistently decide as often as possible the ways I'm going to feel and the things iim going to say and think.
Long rant of thoughts and I'm sure later I will come back and be like wow wtf

What's everyone doing today? I'm supposed to get out and do something today lol hmu peace bbs xox miss you and love you and always giving you my ~positive energy~ woooo love, me. Happy 8/22 my cousin will's bday will if you ever stumble across this man hbd! This is your year! 

Comments

Popular Posts