I have arrived

On my travel this morning, passed through the shasta lakes and they were/it was so beautiful it brought me to tears. I just kept saying oh my god and thank you wow those types of things. I sounded like the double rainbow guy.  It was just nature breathing and loving and living. Magic and perfect. It was such a sweet gift

And right now on this journey I am receiving so many magical gifts I just can't believe. I am so happy thankful and full of love giving thanks that all around me and all feel it too.
I am really in a magical wonderful space right now, radiating my soul cosmic love to you sometimes I don't know how to say the words and sometimes it streams like rain.

I thank you so much for this opportunity and your love and support and you being you. You are amazing! I am so glad I met you and just the experience of this all, you've had a direct effect on. So keep being and doing and living and breathing howsoever you choose (at best it is about being true to yourself) thank you so much you're living your life and just being you 247 and that's amazing and free keep being free and everything is

Comments

Popular Posts