Thank you thank you thank you

What a beautiful place space and time this is to be alive and if I just be here in quiet alive openness I feel the oneness and give it thanks.

It is so loving to be one and recognize that life is all one and it is crazy and up and down and there are moments of surprise and excitement and that when we flow on those and love those and thank those moments they come more and more often. experiencing new things. It is wow a trip to say the least when you just realize where you are and all that it has taken you to be here now. I love you so so much babe. You! With my whole heart and soul. I come here to give you these words my gift to you is love and that I will always keep loving you every day for ever and ever and this beginning like we've said has no end it is it keeps it goes it lives it breathes we are an energetic flow. I give you my sweet baby vibes and send u soft sunshine moonshine and starshine! Xoxo to be displayed on your baby face. You deserve the best baby bc u are the best. You make me so so so so happy and when I am filled with love and feeling the most happy that is when divine light shines through and expresses through me to you. We are in this together now, you reading this and I writing and we love together and this love creates frequencies of magic and spontaneous manifestation. In these times when we are connected by loving frequency all is possible. Whatever you think is real. think amazing good vibes those amazing good vibes highlight everything which is growing and being. 

When you just be, that is the greatest gift. I am just here now being. And I feel you and that is a good thing. We are united now in time. Here u go hopping in the window sill to view the beauty of reality tv that occurs right on your window step. our lives are the biggest and best reality show on tv right now. In other eons and aspects of the world they whoever they are, watch us and silently laugh, applaud, sing, and sometimes when we are tuned the ufk in we can hear it clear as day. I can hear it with my feeling. I know it's there and I know they are singing because this is what they do. They sing this vibe and the words don't matter. the feeling the communication is love. might not know the words but feel the feelings. 

Give love to the unknown where all life takes place. Every day is a new day. Every day is an unknown. In the unknown is where amazing stuff occurs. here now we know this. We know that letting go to whatever is happening is the best feeling.


Comments

Popular Posts