Hi g and u

So much love flowing here around right now it is a trip.

I am here feeling a lot of love circulating around and so much so I needed to write bout it and remember this ness

It is like an essence a vibe thank you
For aligning right and hearing seeing this
U feel me obviously and that is quite cool bc we are on the same vibe and so here yu read my rhyme it's tight we like to do things differently you see me and you here me know you are so important and be who you are foremost and you will always know the feeling you can feel it when you're breathing 

Words wtfever they can create stuff
I can say something anything and create that universe 

a creamy frosting love light filled soft heart beating divine energy center which exists here now it is inside us all at all moments

And then u remember it but yes you had to cast a spell of words say a little song and then it crystallizes and becomes the past


Comments

Popular Posts