Thanks for being love

Happy are we that know when we look around it is light and darkness and grey mixture of one 
3 uniting it a trilogy unit one safe space of peace for all good 
memories times thoughts abound in all time it is now 
we create the memories and so this existence becomes a description of a spell 
a deep precious beautiful elaborate tranquil deep lovingly guided esotericy thought. 
In time and space we create what we love 
what we think is real and so when I think perfect love expressing it's true self 
that just looks perfect 
it looks amazing and that is what I see for my life right now 
being this cosmic entity that be's and that is cool with just being 
and usually and it can be mostly and in all ways I will remember whenever possible 
and how cool when I think thoughts of love and tranquil flowey happiness I can see it and be here with it 
and so I describe a life to you in time you see so clearly now and so we think we see so happy and so lightly so it be's that 
so happy to see you here we are one united thing existing in space it's energy signature is laced in love so being is its goal whatever you seek is found 

Comments

Popular Posts