You know I have had this for so long now and I don't always write but sometimes I do and maybe if I just came here enough to do it  that's all it's about just doing that. Feeling that feeling of doing that thing and whatever that is, that is what life is . You're here to do it and be it and be in the moment for you, as much as possible . U know I still thank u so much for being here and reading me and I just love u and respect u for doing your thing and that I am somehow apart makes me super happy and know I just want ultimately good things for you And know that u are love and u are loved forever because I go on and I love on and on and love is the thing that goes thru us and continues and touches lives .memories . And so we just be here with the writing and I am a writer and always have been a writer and come here to say things and I have a lot of here's in which I write and I declare these writings now to be of spontaneous happiness creating a to u in moment now forever because u have read this so it is true that u are perfect whole love and so it is and I thank u for reading words and making what is, is rite. Am I so right that your like getting now . Can we just be free in this moment to be and I will be me however happily I can see thee and we will sing and we will live we live now and we love forever and always and we are always here with u, with u. And I am always here with u, with u. It is important to do these flows of consciousness bc later will go back and read like damn that was some profound sh!t. 

Comments

Popular Posts