Happy Baby

Happiness is free and doesn't take much. it just takes u to be present experiencing life and thinking about things that you control. You are exactly perfect the way u are u are so so love.

I am so so so happy to know u! u whomever u r that reads me this is for ur eyes specifically and u know I am talking about u and that is how u know life is this interesting thing.

I am "wery excite" for all the shit that's bout to happen. life keeps getting better and better.

I have a new laptop now and so here I write to u on not so outdated technology.

I am vibing and loving on u and your presence. u are some special creature to be here with me now and so I am really all about loving. I always have been and always will be.

it's my calling card and my shtick. I can make u think without thinking and open ur mind to new life.

This is what I do and U do u.

I l l o v e

U

SOOOOOO with that being said thank you!!!!!!! for all the shiz and good fudging vibes
be u be free.

That quote be u be free. which I have said multiple times. is jacked from my baby cousin Maddy K vey vey long ago.

HAPPY DAY today. being one in this vibe with my life is high and tight and i just vibe inside i come alive its time to realize the hype

Comments

Popular Posts