Do u ever feel sad?


I guess sometimes that's okay too

It is part of life

Sometimes we have these ups and downs and they make a life worth living

I know that they are there to show u things

Teach u lessons maybe 

Eventually you'll come back around to your natural state but I guess for sometime u live in an alternate reality 

U are a dream come true 
U being the human u are u are living a dream and honestly usually don't even notice it

It is important for u to do u things. To connect with your self your true spirit

To connect with what makes u you

It is important to be authentically especially in the face of adversity
It is important mostly to be u in those moments
If there is something that u want action is to be taken for it towards it
If u are feeling uneasy or unsettled u need to make moves

I imagine in 20 years this will be my legacy
My kids will look back on this and be inspired and know me of another time

I will leave this legacy on

Often writing post humously . Truth is if I'm not around any more these ideas will be 

Writers never die and the thoughts I leave here live forever

WhatS most important of all in life is to love to give love especially in your hardest times

If u are feeling sad u should give love to someone
Sadness is a lack of exertion 
Your will should be exerted and when it is you are in fluid constant motion
Love is the thing that no matter what communication we have or have not that is the teather.
Words aren't needed when love is bond.
We can communicate with one another by our love for one another. Your sweet kitty baby in your lap u speak different languages and yet trust and love unconditionally

Comments

Popular Posts