The truth may hurt but it hurts less than a lie

This is something I have learned and something I didn't really understand before but once u are lied to by someone u completely trust. u realize that

I know the best thing to do is forgive and forget and yet it still hurts to know someone is not honest with u.

It made me look at white lies I've told too like that I'm okay when I'm not, and it's just not worth it to me anymore. If the truth I feel is going to hurt that's on the thing but I can't not share the thing for thinking it could hurt somebody bc then I'm hurting me by lying to myself about what I really want and who I really am to the person I love and that's no life to live.

I know it's good to feel remorse but it really will take something to know that person still wants u and wants to be with u.

I know the answer is always truth and truth is something I am passionate about. It is something I have cherished ever since I discovered my own personal truth from entheogenic experiences.

I don't care if u don't love the same way as me but if u want to be with me u have to love me and want to be with me enough to be brutally honest with me about all things because that is a relationship. The good the bad and in between . it is not always rainbows and sprinkles but it is what we make it and create it to be in every moment. 

Comments

Popular Posts