Creating my reality

Write what you wish to see as it is actually happening right now

wow I am so jazzed and entertained by this knowing i have that i have created every thought and experience i have had up until this point and i continue to do that

this life is a life of remembering

it is remembering the things you know you know but forgot

i created this life i am living and it is so perfect

i am the victor in this and all scenarios of my life

i claim responsibility for my thoughts my actions and my experiences and perceptions within these.

i am so blessed thanks to god and gods favor through all will is done

there is some thing inside me and it is an energy of love it doesn't feel like a human it is inherently cosmic and interdimensional. it is more of a feeling

and it just feels

inside

it vibrates and resonates with the high vibe frequencies i ride and keep alive at times

we ride the waves together and we have fun we love it we enjoy the process

we are in the moment we are together now kissing cuddling being free relaxing into this emotional puddle of loving freedom bliss and kissing every accent on every moment lingering in the present now forever

this is where we bonded this is where we met, this is where we shall always return together as one.

You are my rock my knight and no matter what these thoughts will get us through . these creational thoughts that we share we are creating our reality now our relationship through these words do u even see and feel how this feels like it is something so pure and real even if maybe it wasn't even thought of like this before?

i have such a way with words this is one of my callings. i do it for free because it is so natural and love based. i love that u appreciate it and keep doing your u thing because it is benefiting us and bringing us into this great reality which we co create together and give kitty cat baby kisses.




Comments

Popular Posts