so i am here figuring i should do what i do best

which is just write and be

i'm in my new room which is blake's music room and it has a good vibe. i sit at the desk with my laptop setup. it's a nice setup. here i write in the dark tonight 10:58 as my fingers stroke the key and i think about he tee hee.

so vibes are coming thru and just writing them. like  this is it this is life

i just  love life and be real and be who i am and i give love and i am truthful and open and honest to people i meet and expect to meet and receive the same.

Today I am being honest 100% real bc there is nothing else to do or be about it its like it is just me with myself me at my best doing my own thing.

happy to be experiencing things here at a new point in my life, it feels fresh and right in ways.

the most important part about this whole thing is that i was not happy there in portland, bc i am born in socal raised in vegas. and pdx doesnt like socal bc the weather is so nice and perfect and we expect so much more than other places.

i never felt like i fit in because there is a different kind of stand outish.

in this space where u can see the clear night sky i am alive with who i really am and this sky loves me and raised me into this gemini brilliant ambassador queen

being here is where i am just real.



Comments

Popular Posts