You create your thoughts and your thoughts create your experience

I am here and I am thinking of all these things and the ones i write down here become real to you as you read it and so it creates this experience that you have of sitting here and being on this train of thought with me, along for the ride you come as we vibrate highly together in this space of flowery flowy words and vibe to the light i write.

you see i am creating these words and i don't know exactly what is going to come out its like i just type and words appear and so i am creating this line this vibe and then it becomes this thing this existing energy but what am i doing but listening and being in the moment and capturing some fleeting thing that is neither here nor there.

so if i can by my thoughts create words and create an experience for you as the reader

then i can do this in all of life in all ways and in my life especially

i think of the man I see that is in my life right now, honest, available every time i call and text, willing, committed, dedicated, loving me and every part of me so much more than I could even begin to imagine, treating me with tender loving care, making love to my flaws and kissing them into a dissolve. he sees the light in me and wishes it to shine as bright as it can and seeks to help make sure it always shines. he maximizes my thoughts and wishes and wants what i want for my happiness. he will do whatever he can to help me achieve my goals even if it is just listening to the ideas i have and giving me the go for it

he is passionate about his own wants and desires and shares them with me without hesitation and i support those wants and desires that make him the happiest. we make each other better people, we are a match, we are a special kind of couple, a couple that loves each other and works at our relationship each day by conscious choice.


he thinks of the woman that is in his life right now, honest, available every time he calls and texts, willing, committed, dedicated, loving him and every part of him so much more than he could even begin to imagine, treating him with tender loving care, making love to his flaws and kissing them into a dissolve. she sees the light in him and wishes it to shine as bright as it can and seeks to help make sure it always shines. she maximizes his thoughts and wishes and wants what he want for his happiness. she will do whatever she can to help him achieve his goals even if it is just listening to the ideas he has and giving him the go for it

she is passionate about her own wants and desires and shares them with him without hesitation and he supports those wants and desires that make her the happiest. they make each other better people, they are a match, they are a special kind of couple, a couple that loves each other and works at their relationship each day by conscious choice.

this is the relationship i have created.
it is present.


Comments

Popular Posts