Having good moments is about remembering that u create them

So I am here now finally remembering that yes I create my life, I create this dream, I create what i want when I want where I want I say what I mean and mean what I say I live a life where I can speak my truth with courage and honesty integrity emotion willingness and unity. I say this now and create this moment. I know that my dreams are come true and my dreams are real and I am living in this special dream in this special now and I know that my best greatest grandest wildest dream is just about to come true. I hAve the courage to ask for what I want now and to receive it. I am open to accepting and sharing my gift with the world I am open to u know just creating something even better. I am open to this thing putting myself there at the right place at the right time. I am knowing that I am on the right frequency right now and i know I am presently living in a creation of my own mind. I can have that which I want and it is my duty to think about the things of my highest good . Be present in the moment and give love

Comments

Popular Posts