The man

a 10 in heart soul love truth respect and appreciation. He treats me like a queen and he knows he's the king I am the woman that completes him and he knows how lucky he is to have me there is not one day that goes by where he doesn't wish that I was the one for him there is not a day that goes by where he doesn't breathe me in deep and tell me every secret of his past . He trusts in a relationship between 2 people where both want unconditional love trust attention and affection when 2 people meet and are meant to be together they be together they know this is their life which they are creating with their visions and so by continuing to put that which they desire and love in their vision they reap the fruits of their tireless labor they know it was meant to be for they created it to be in their each flowing moment .

Comments

Popular Posts