Happy 2018 you!!!!

As you know I love love and I am all about sending good vibes and being the nicest human being I can be to everyone I meet.

I just want to thank you for being in my life and watching me blossom into the woman I am becoming.

This year, 2018 is without a doubt being already now the best year in the history of any lifetimes

This is the year of manifestations coming true now and this is the year of our DCT our collective dreams coming true for the betterment of all humans and sentient beings.

I am sending u now and always now sending u my happy baby love vibes and at any moment u can think of me and be like oh yeah Britt is sending her good vibes to me and poof u feel them instantaneously.

You are loved. You are cherished. You are a magical infinite being on this earth having a human experience.

You are the reason why I live and share my me.

Thank you for reading me and just being on this journey with me and receiving the love I send to you, which is UNCONDITIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give and share love with all.

You are a blessing and I am so proud to be in your life and have u be in mine. I could not be who I am today with out every experience I have ever had the best and the not so and so I thank you for everything!

The time is now babe. We are co creating our dream life all together in the here and now.

You arrived to receive the words you've been looking for and now you have them and now you know this is all a grand happy baby dream where we mostly play and then forget.

You're a dream come true in my eyes. I am knowing that all good things are coming to you know. I am knowing that you are blessed and loved beyond imagination or comparison.

I send my love to you for you to feel what it is like to love wholly purely for the purpose of it.

I share this love with you now always. This is my legacy.

To 2018 being your best year ever.

I LOVE YOU!

Love,
Brittney

Comments

Popular Posts