Hey god and universe I just want to say thank you

This has honestly been one of the best weeks of my life

The opportunities I have been afforded by my bosses! have made me profitable grateful on a day to day basis the love we have for each other the connection we have with our team runs deep we are a family true and true .

I am so eternally lucky and grateful to be in the place that I am!

I have been exhibiting at traffic and conversion summit in San Diego all week and it has been a joy . I am so blessed loved thankful amazed by all the friends I have made that have also become business connections in unique ways I dreamed only previously. Now it's a reality. I am living a dream. Every day this week I woke up in a beautiful loft apartment on 10th ave with my own bathroom and private everything. It is so amazing . I am so lucky and so blessed to be who I am today living the life I do working in the internet marketing space that I do. I love having a true calling following Excitement in a growing passionate industry about people. So many opportunities for growth and dev . So excited for what is to come! Thank you for being in my life

Comments

Popular Posts