Manifesting perfection

I can define it, who and what I am

And I define it by being it, being who I am

Living my life and exploring, expressing, creating, being, vibing, breathing, glowing, laughing, singing, dancing, role modeling, smiling, moving, walking, talking, playing, performing, dreaming, manifesting, I live an eclectic lifestyle. With thought, I think I have taught myself to think perfect and be perfect . This life is interesting is something special
It's like what is this going to be but a living archive my living thought journal of lifestyle, thought-perfecting, creating, dreaming, fantasizing, making dreams a reality, living fashionably, stylistically modern we influence culture and let not culture influence us we move the needle we seek to see another day where we know that all the truths have been uncovered the veils are all being lifted this is a divine skill divine timing guidance has intertwined has brought you through to this galaxy this state of mind

It's an essence of independence

Comments

Popular Posts