Happy Sunday honey baby

I love you so so so much

I am loving in general and in all ways


I just love people I was born to do it I was born to give love freely to all

It is so easy literally the easiest thing ever

I basically just look at you and poof you are loved

By me and by the energy that flows through me that comes from somewhere else and goes back there too

Love is an amazing thing

It makes you feel

It makes you feel feelings inside

It feels in general

It is a feel

It feels like a touch non-physical

It is an interesting thing in its own rite

I am so blessed to be the loving all giving loving type of person I am

I love love and giving love to all

It makes me feel good it makes me feel my best

It is what gives me strength .

So I'm just loving on you now and all the special wonder all the fantastic stuff ahead

Full of love and truth for us

Comments

Popular Posts