Hi and good morning babies

Good morning 2018

What a beautiful day

Here I am awake
so I come here and write
And good stuff comes so I just let the words roll and then I read it later and am impressed but usually at this point im just letting things come out and be said.

Littles cat is cuddled here next to me his head leaning on my right arm which is partially holding up my phone and typing. I'm laying down in bed I came to be 2 hours ago and here I am still not asleep.

So it's cool though because here I am in creation mode for the day. This day is an extremely special day it is Thursday now and I believe march 21st . Time is going by very quickly . I am basically in love right now.
So much amazing stuff happens today .
This is a dream come true day straight out a book which has been written and you've forgotten for its surprises and magical whimsical experiences ahead are simply made of ice cream rainbows sunsets sunrises bed sheets views gorgeousness wake ups good mornings xxs sweet kisses emoji hearts plans new best year ever traveling passport laughter tan beaches summer nights days work and play intertwine this is what dreams are made of here you go reverberating the love you have in your heart resonating out and dream creating it now.
so present which is so perfect
I love you

Comments

Popular Posts