So I'm giving it to you g & u

I'm letting things go
I'm letting it all go
Whatever is meant to be it will be
It is all good it is all dream come true
I know that every moment in my life was meant to be exactly how it happened.
I know that it's all the truth
It's all happening as some sort of master plan and I do believe I created this reality this master plan that I'm living in and I remember that I created it and I remember that I decided all this and I remember so much.

And I am remembering now this, as the memories flood through my brain and I do remember it and I do recall now and I recall and feel so much of it.
And so here I be in the memory and in the knowing and in the creation and in the watching it play out like the perfect magical movie dream starring me and this is my dream this is my biggest dct this is and if anyone thinks it is not they are not a part of it, they are apart of their own separate thing and that is totally okay.

I just know that it's all a part of the thing that makes the wheels turn and ultimately I will be in some most fantastical place and I know that I am headed on a journey to somewhere I haven't words to describe and I have been living alive living this thing for so long. And in control now I speak to you knowing I learned something knowing I remembered

Comments

Popular Posts