This life is pretty magically amazing

When you receive gifts right on time and when life works out in fantastic ways

All the good you're currently doing is being seen and rewarded

I know that this life and the thoughts we think are magic and so I have been imagining and envisioning pretty delightful pictures of my life and then somehow these pictures are showing up again as my dreamed up lived life.

My guy he comes for me he works for me I am his dream and he makes and takes every step and action available to let me know. He pursues me . I never have to wonder about his feelings because everything that he shows me is truth and every action he takes in regards to me is showing up and treating caring snuggling cuddling being present

It's important that a woman be pursued by a man and important that man knows he is being raised up by a good woman in his life

These are all thoughts and experiences

For one I am glad that I am not married and that I don't have someone in my life whom I "love" and yet I have secrets from.

I know friends that are in seemingly good relationships and yet, there are things that I know that their significant other does not.

And so when I know that I realize a relationship I do not want to have

My goal and my thing is like no secrets and all truth

I am at a place where I no longer have anything I'm hiding or embarrassed about

I'm at a place where it's more important for me to tell you whoever you are the truth about how something makes me feel. A good man is in my life and is doing all those things that I like.

He knows who he is and he knows who I am. I am somewhere where I am presently being taken care of guided and loved more than I ever have been.

Comments

Popular Posts