Happy Sunday

(Oh hey gma happy bday 8910 lol I love you)

Today
Wow I can feel a lot of vibes for what this day is bringing and feeling it already feeling where this is going . It's going a good somewhere but I did not imagine it to get so far so quick to progress so amazingly perfect so quick wow it's like how did all this happen. my life completely changed in 1 months time

That was like all you need all it takes

I am so free right now my life is changed for so much better
God and universe it's truly amazing sometimes what you go through in life and what u become better for. At times I recall wondering if he was like all a lie and a waste of time in the beginning . And you know the only thing I am thinking right now is like I needed to be here in this time right now and that was why every event happened the way it did bc ur finding yourself here and now discovering things and so that is the reason if anything it is always for the now

view what makes you happy and what you love
keep those close care for them they are precious remind them honestly things are perfectly amazing
I love you always in all ways

Comments

Popular Posts