I know you love me

It's plain to see


I give love to everyone

It is my gift and my gift is to be shared

I love to love everyone I always have

It feels good to me loving everyone

So I do it cause of that feeling

It feels better to love on people than doing anything else

And also ignoring anything else but love is good too

But there's also to be said something for knowing what's going on and not being naive and or ignorant

Or responding only to the love happy baby vibes

Is a good move too

Always giving energy to the love happy baby vibes

And then enhancing that and growing that and all

Anyway well I love you so much anyway thanks for being here with me

I dk I love writing and being here in the moment . if I can affect just one person or anything with any art I have done than it is worth doing

If I can change or do something to make a difference and I can every day with my voice then it's important

Comments

Popular Posts